ISOSPLIT Condens F24/30 boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an ISOSPLIT condens F24/30 boilers which has performed brilliantly since installation 5 years ago. However a quirk has developed that the system maintainer in France cannot fathom. When we leave the house in the winter we switch off the cold water supply outside of the house to avoid freezing pipes etc. The last 3 times that I have done this we return to the house to find that the boiler is not working and that the gaz supply to the boiler has switched off. Have you any experience of this please and is there any way that I can avoid this happening because when leave the house during the winter we will need to leave the boiler functioning whilst at the same time switching off the cold water supply to the house. Any assistance would be very much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
what do you mean the gas supply has been switched off. You need to provide better details of the fault.
I assume from the name this is a saunier duval boiler.

Thank you replying and you are correct it is a Saunier Duval boiler, what I mean by switched off is that when we get back to the house the boiler seems to have a fail safe device which inhibits the entry of gaz (this is not a mains gas area and we have to use Totalgaz). We have to switch off the gaz tap and then switch it on again and the boiler then fires. This only happens when I switch off the mains water supply to the house and hence the boiler. Thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back