Jeremy Forrest

I think the 'age of consent' for a scholar is eighteen if you are a teacher or anybody else like that in a position of responsibility over them. Somebody will surely google.

Correct; it's 18 for teachers because of their position.

Sponsored Links
The girl was in favour. Her Dad was in favour. What the problem? No crime has been committed. On a comparable scale Stuart Hall should have got three life terms.

ho hum a supporter of peadophillia , why am I not surprised.
She was 'groomed' he previously took a 13yr old girl for 'extra maths lessons'. He is a predatory peadophile.

All he had to do was wait 6 months and she was 'legal'. Her father thinks he was good for her, she thinks he was good for her. It's pretty irrelevant what YOU think. Who the fook cares what YOU think.

Sponsored Links
All he had to do was wait 6 months and she was 'legal'. Her father thinks he was good for her, she thinks he was good for her. It's pretty irrelevant what YOU think. Who the fook cares what YOU think.

I have a 14 year old daughter but I would be a better father than that weak man, Any teacher grooming my daughter next year would go to the police via an ambulance.
Joe 1/2 you are really scraping the barrel now apologising for grooming.
http://www.newsuk24.com/news/kidnap...lf-years-another-schoolgirl-victim-speaks-out

So if it all happened a day before her 16th bithday he is a crim peado but a day later it is all hunky dory? Er hello? Planet earth? :rolleyes:

So if it all happened a day before her 16th bithday he is a crim peado but a day later it is all hunky dory? Er hello? Planet earth? :rolleyes:

So if you do 71mph you are breaking the law? but 70mph is ok?

Yes, but traffic laws are hardly a good comparison are they? If I rob a bank on a Thursday it's still the same crime if I do it on a Friday. But if I have sex with a 16 year old it's legal but the day before her birthday I'm classed as a paedo? I don't get it. Do you?

Yes, but traffic laws are hardly a good comparison are they? If I rob a bank on a Thursday it's still the same crime if I do it on a Friday. But if I have sex with a 16 year old it's legal but the day before her birthday I'm classed as a paedo? I don't get it. Do you?

I do if the chap had previously shown attempts to groom children.
I do if he was in a position of trust.Besides he did not start this relationship with her two weeks before her Birthday he started it when she was fifteen and months away from being sixteen.

I dont get that GPs give contraception to 14yr old girls either they should be prosecuted for aiding and abetting.

But seriously laws either exist or they dont. The girl in this story could equally have been disabled or with special needs or perhaps just having trouble at home. What would you have said then

I hate to admit it, but I'm with Joseph here.

Yes, I agree with the age of consent laws, but I feel that mitigating circumstances should certainly play a part here.

The 'paed' in paedophilia literally means 'child'. Paedophiles who take sexual pleasure from young children are beneath contempt, yes, but is a 15-year old a child?

Legally, yes, but in practical terms I'm not so sure. Neither are the Spanish, for that matter. Perhaps the entire Spanish nation are paedophiles.

Then there was the girl's consent, which still continues now she is older and legally allowed to make her own mind up. Are you saying she was brainwashed?

The line has to be drawn somewhere; and it's not 16 for teacher/pupil relationships, it's 18, because of the question of abuse of trust.

By all accounts the man was after her when she was 13. Also, just because a girl's father doesn't object to a relationship, it doesn't make it 'right'. As noted previously, that father is weak and that would be a poor precedent.

The man's a paedophile, pure and simple. The girl says she will wait for him, but is she genuine, or is she being swept along by the notoriety of the whole business? See how she feels when he is released.

What are you suggesting as an alternative? Lower the age to 14 and the same argument applies to the day before a 14th birthday. I'm with ishere on this. If a teacher molested my daughter when she was 15 prison would be the safest place for him.

Sponsored Links
Back