Joining Combustion Chamber

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
If I send my gas certificates by email to an admin, could I join the combustion chamber forum and if so, who would I send them to?
Cheers.

Sponsored Links
Thought all the information was under combustion chamber.

It wants a Gas Safe registration number which I haven't yet got, I've done my domestic ACS and got the certificate, I have also just done the commercial changeover assessment at an ACS centre along with numerous other units but until the certificates for that arrive I wont have a Gas Safe number to register and I was wanting some advice on a couple of bits of commercial pipework I have coming up before I come to do them!

Sponsored Links
Send as much details as you can to Admin and see what he says.

If I send my gas certificates by email to an admin, could I join the combustion chamber forum and if so, who would I send them to?
Cheers.

Don't bother mate, there's much better gas forums on-line.
The problem with the combustion chamber pot on this forum is;
If you bad mouth the largest Gas Fitters' employer in the UK, you're history.

Oh there's some great guys in there, but there's so many others with their head so far up their own arze, they never see the light of day.

Why's it called the combustion chamber pot? Cause it's full of p.ss & hot air that smells of BS.

It wants a Gas Safe registration number which I haven't yet got, I've done my domestic ACS and got the certificate, I have also just done the commercial changeover assessment at an ACS centre along with numerous other units but until the certificates for that arrive I wont have a Gas Safe number to register and I was wanting some advice on a couple of bits of commercial pipework I have coming up before I come to do them!

As far as I know you can first register with Gas Safe based solely on their receipt of the computer based ACS results which preceeds any certificates.

But whatever happened to the need to have documented records of your practical experience?

However, since you will not be doing this work unil you are registered then I dont see there is much of a time problem.

You can always registered based on your domestic ACS and add commercial elements later. I think thats free unless you want an updated card for whioch there is a charge of about £10.

Tony

As far as I know you can first register with Gas Safe based solely on their receipt of the computer based ACS results which preceeds any certificates.

Not True

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back