Just wrong

Sponsored Links
Thermo said:
in terms of criminality the quote from lord hansard is correct well someone (Lord H.) knows what they`re on about then :eek:

I think we've all seen it now, so I'm going to take the picture down just in case. I find it unlikely that a chav-mum who takes a newborn into a bar would be a DIY forum member, but you can never be sure! :LOL:

OMG, there was no loud music on, but it did smell very smokey in there.

Richard, just to check if it was a winebar I went in there again and asked to see the wine list... they have a wide variety of wines on offer, you can have either red or white. ;)

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
I think we've all seen it now, so I'm going to take the picture down just in case. I find it unlikely that a chav-mum who takes a newborn into a bar would be a DIY forum member, but you can never be sure! :LOL:

OMG, there was no loud music on, but it did smell very smokey in there.

Richard, just to check if it was a winebar I went in there again and asked to see the wine list... they have a wide variety of wines on offer, you can have either red or white. ;)

that'll be the vin de table Rouge and the vin de table blanc then uh! I guessed as much :LOL:

Richardp said:
that'll be the vin de table Rouge and the vin de table blanc then uh! I guessed as much :LOL:

Being a man who quaffs a bottle with his din-dins every night, I would have thought you would realise by now that wine comes from grapes, not from tables :rolleyes: ;)

:LOL: your right Adam and "This week, I will mostly be..." drinking a malbec from the mendoza estate.

Well actually I'm trying to wean myself off the red in an attempt to regain my youthful figure, but the white just dosnt do it for me.

Melbac ?? Try Malbec, Mozdena ;) All in the name :D ;) Or was that Mendoza?

You say Melbac, they say Malbec ...
...>> Moz denza .. Mendoza Estate .. Just tripping over the words, know what I mean? ;)

Anyone tried Casillero del Diablo Cabernet Sauvignon 2002-3-4 from Chile ? around fiver (Chardonnay too for the whites) ... Or did I just happen on a decent case? :confused:

just a few points ,
If the pic showed the kiddie in a food outlet /selling drink ok ,
but if it was like the one I go in ..... "Early Doors ,BBc Comedy set in old fashion Rovers Return Origional Style Ale pub "
then Petewood is correct .....it wants tossing out (OUT.... I said ,lol)
that baby should of been left in a car on the carpark or pram with mother/babysitter, as dad has a bellyful ,I would allow IT ,a packet of crisps an a bottle of pop ....
you will find that you can take a photo of someone in a public place an post it on the net or publish it anywhere , as the person is not on private property ,
The Daily Mirror had a massive High court case with Niomi Cambell about this,
they were told it was ok to publish the public photos ,but not follow her into drug rehab an take photos there that was deemed an invasion of privacy , so post what you want except those hidden voyeur cam pics of your neighbour through the joining loft space ,lol, ahem , Ill get my coat ,lol

Sponsored Links
Back