kingfisher mf sr 80 not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi there please can someone help,
we have a kingfisher mf sr 80 biler which was working fine till i think this morning or yesturday- when the thermostat is on you can hear the motor / fan running but no heating all the radiators are cold, my husband an i took of the cover and pressed reset and turned it all off and thenon again but still no joy, we have looked online for answers and of note the there is no pilot flame or flame in the window or any clicking,

we have turned it all off again any advice about what we could try before we call in the gas people one of whom has alread told us he will charge 200 just to come out???

Sponsored Links
In reality there is little you can do that doesn't involve gas related work.
£200 for a call out is crazy. BG do a fixed price repair which represents better value. Some privateers then have the audacity to complain when they have no work.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back