Laminate Crackling Problem

I understand you perfectly. We are desperate with the creaks and pops of a floor that was not precisely cheap. Still a few things to try, including a complaint to the dealer. Let's see but it doesn't look good. I put the LVT flooring on my list thanks for the tip!
And good luck!

Sponsored Links
I don’t think complaing to the dealer works as they blame the sun floor or fitter. They all blame each other.

Sub floor I meant. Also depends if you used the firm you bought the floor from to fit it then you have far more reason for complaint. If they were separate then makes life a lot harder.

Ultimately I think my issue was down to uneven sub floor and poor fitting.

Sponsored Links
I believe is our problem as well :( and not sure the entrepreneur will accept to even the floor. We made a full renovation of the house and they should have flat the floor before getting the laminate on top

Hi everyone, we have the same problem, but our floor is perfectly level So know this is not the problem. Has anyone made progress with Berry Alloc? Also did you glue All the ends of the boards and if so how did you manage to lift without breakage?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back