Laminate Reccomendations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Morning All,

Does anyone have any product recommendations on laminate flooring. I realise that this question is a bit vague so i'll explain.

I have to purchase a floor by Wednesday due to work comitments and havent really go time to go looking around, i'll be installing the floor on Saturday.

My girlfreind has been to ikea (cringe) and seen some which she likes which I beleive is the click lock type.

I've spent ages putting in a new subfloor and really want the job to look good, but the flooring needs to be at a fairly budget price.

I am immediatley discouraged by anything ikea, but probably shouldnt be. Can anyone tell me any differnet, is it decent stuff?

Otherwise, can anyone reccomend anywhere else for some decent take-away laminate floor?

The floor is for a main bedroom.

Matt

Sponsored Links
B&Q has a fairly decent range... prices are much the same £22-£30 a pack 0f 2.22m squared (for decent laminate.....cheaper stuff is available (that horrible nasty yellow laminate).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back