leaking quartz aqualisia

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi i have bought a house with an aqualisia shower i believe it is a quartz digital, it was fine at first but recently when you stop the shower it runs on for a few seconds and the drips continually after that. its at a slow rate about 1 drip every 5 seconds but its just anoying. sometimes if it hasn't been used for a while when you start the shower the pump runs but doesnt deliver the water (like it needs priming) when you lower the shower head it kicks in and starts pumping! its too old to justify getting the technicians in and i understand aqualisia don't make it easy to replace parts yourself. any ideas?

Sponsored Links
sounds like the seals have gone on the unit. not shutting the unit fully off when the shower has been used.
their are no spares available on the units to the public.
so it a case of new unit or get aqualisa out.

quite a common problem on the older units.

Sponsored Links
The Quartz comes with a 5 year guarantee. If it is under that age, phone Aqualisa and get it done for free. The Quartz suffers from this problem and Aqualisa change the mixer unit to rectify the problem.
Steve

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back