LG Dishwasher doesn't clean

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have an LG dishwasher (expensive) that is about 2 years old. It has not been cleaning well for a while. I noticed that only about half of the soap is being washed out of the dispenser. The dishes sometimes are just filthy when the cycle ends. There appears to be water in the machine if we open the door during a cycle, but like I said the soap isn't being washed out of the dispenser most the time.

We paid a repairman $80 to come tell us that nothing was wrong with it yesterday.

My wife is getting a bit frustrated - alot frustrated. And I spent quite a bit of money thinking that I was buying her the best dishwasher.

Any ideas?

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately, AFAIK your thinking that an LG is the best will be far from it ;)

Have you checked for blockages, run it on empty with dishwasher cleaner in it, cleaned the filters etc?

Well then if LG stuff is top quality for America.. then heaven help them. :D

Sponsored Links
judging by the all the other questions, maytag and whirlpool seem the worst, dont hear many for LG.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back