LG dishwasher Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a 2 year old LG LD-2060WH dishwasher which has worked fine until now , it keeps showing EI error message which it states there is a hose leakage or water leakage. This is definatley not happening . I wonder if anyone has had the same problems with their LG dishwasher.

Sponsored Links
It won't leak onto the floor. Have you checked to see if it's leaking into the base of the machine?

Thanks Sleepyhead i have taken the sides and top off and run the machine , there are definately no leaks . i am thinking this maybe an electrical problem ?

It's possible.
The error code should be generated by the float switch in the base of the machine. Check that this hasn't swollen and activated the micro switch.
Of course, as with all electronic machines it could be throwing up wrong error codes and the fault could lie anywhere. :confused:

Sponsored Links
Hi There I have recently had the same error message and done the required checks and the ones mentioned above.. but still no joy... could you point me to a possible solution..besides helping the appliance to nearest tip.. and me to the nearest web-site to buy a new one..!!! :mad: :confused: :evil: :evil:

I have a 2 year old LG LD-2060WH dishwasher which has worked fine until now , it keeps showing EI error message which it states there is a hose leakage or water leakage. This is definatley not happening . I wonder if anyone has had the same problems with their LG dishwasher.
Hi, I,ve the same problem in Hungary, but no one /mean: services/ could help me.So the question is:could you solute the problem, or you had to buy a new machine?

Cserhalmi, Welcome to the forums, Please check the date a post was made before you reply

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007

leesr posted in 2007, and has probably given up by now

Cserhalmi, Welcome to the forums, Please check the date a post was made before you reply

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007

leesr posted in 2007, and has probably given up by now
Hi, of course, I,ve realized, that it was in 2007, that,s why I want to know, what happened.

I beg to differ, if you ralised that, you would have realised that leesr only made 2 posts, and you have read both of them.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back