LG F1403RD Washer/Dryer really noisey spin

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Ive had the LG F1403RD from new about 30 month and its just started making a shocking noise when on spin.

I've levelled it up perfect but still makes this bad noise . I took a video ;-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBA8Gv1bO4k&feature=youtu.be

the video doesn't do it justice , it's actually alot worse than it sounds when live !.

About a week back , when opening the door to empty it I found a large brown elastic band type thing hanging down between the drum and the large grey rubber seal. It snapped away into 2 pieces but for the love of me I cant find were its come from

Does anyone know why its making such a bad noise ? I use to be able to set it to wash through the night but its that noisey we can here it upstairs.

Sponsored Links
Did you get to the bottom of this?

We have an identical issue.

Dave
yes ,
Mine turned out to be the dryer housing outlet section loose. take the lid off by removing the two screws at the back of the washer, slide the lid off and there should be a big black plastic thing sat on top. look round and there will be screws holding it down , mine had worked loose and fell to the bottom of the washer.
I found two but I replaced the other and the noise has dramatically lessened.
hope this helps.

Sponsored Links
Did you get to the bottom of this?

We have an identical issue.

Dave
yes ,
Mine turned out to be the dryer housing outlet section loose. take the lid off by removing the two screws at the back of the washer, slide the lid off and there should be a big black plastic thing sat on top. look round and there will be screws holding it down , mine had worked loose and fell to the bottom of the washer.
I found two but I replaced the other and the noise has dramatically lessened.
hope this helps.

how did you get on m8 ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back