Live from Studio Five

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sitting here with it on (waiting for the Gadget Show), I've seen some sh1te but this diarrhea!

I used to like Ian Wright but went off him when he started slagging off the BBC's Match of the Day stating that he was only there as the 'cheeky chappy'. Strange because I never heard him complain about his role even ONCE when he was there!

Sponsored Links
Am a One Show man myself - awaiting the evening's dishes of soap operas

Sponsored Links
I'm watching nowt!
After having been dragged round baby shops for 2½ hours with one grand child in tow, (now in the bath 'cos she has decided to stay the night with nanny), I am going to phone me mate then spend the rest of the night on my PC. Tomorrow we will have the three of them for tea then by the time they have all gone home, (delivered by yours truly of course), I will be too shattered to do anything!
So telly, much less channel 5, doesn't even come into the equation! :LOL:

I'm watching nowt!
After having been dragged round baby shops for 2½ hours with one grand child in tow, (now in the bath 'cos she has decided to stay the night with nanny), I am going to phone me mate then spend the rest of the night on my PC. Tomorrow we will have the three of them for tea then by the time they have all gone home, (delivered by yours truly of course), I will be too shattered to do anything!
So telly, much less channel 5, doesn't even come into the equation! :LOL:
And I'll bet grandad is not the grouch he makes himself out to be :LOL:

Damm!
You've sussed me! :LOL: :LOL:

Tell you what though, I wish money was no object. The one we took tonight, my eldest grand daughter, is 4 going on 14. She has an opinion about everything and can hold quite serious conversations for someone of her age. They are all special but I think because she was the first and lives quite local so spends a lot of time with us she is that little bit more favoured. Mind you, saying that, what she gets spent on her the other 2 get spent on them, she just gets more of our time because we see her more.

I'm going to shut up or I'll go on about them all night! :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back