Looking for a gas engineer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi There
I am in the process of finishing my City and Guilds in plumbing and am looking to go into the gas industry.The Corgi site says that i have to work with a registered gas fitter for a period of time.Is there anyone out there in the portsmouth/south hampshire region that would be willing to let me come and work with them so that i can gain this experience.I currently work shifts so I am quite flexible,and obviously as this is going to be a great advantage to me i am not looking for any renumeration.
Kind regards
Graham Linkhorn

Sponsored Links
Print some flyers and leave them on the trade counters of all the merchants in your area as well.

Go on CORGI website and call the engineers starting with the ones closest to you. they will be more likely to take on a chap that lives around the corner than one coming from 30 miles away.
Easier for you too.
AND, this way you will be sure they are REALLY corgi registered

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back