Lost Code for Eurosec PR4970

LAM

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Moved into new house with no code for alarm which appears to be fully working. The old owners have split up and don't want to help. Have no manual and no electrical knowledge. Can I reset this control pad and then put in our own code? I'm worried the alarm will go off and I won't have any control on turning it off. Am I better off just getting an alarm person in and having a new control pad put on? Would appreciate any advice :confused:

Sponsored Links
There is a routine ( explained in the engineers manual) which allows your alarm to be reset to the default user and engineers codes.Unfortunately , it also has the ability to "lock" the engineers code , so rendering the panel useless.If that is the case , then you might have to replace the panel.If you are competent , this is straight forward , with a panel costing about £45.

• Thanks
Reactions: LAM

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back