Lost Jewellery / Washing Machine

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

My wife has lost her engagement and wedding rings and we think they may have gone in the washing machine. It is a Bosch washing machine.

I have checked around the door seal and in the coin trap/filter (located at the front by the bottom) with no luck.

Has anyone got any other ideas? I haven't taken out the drum. The machine is connected to a saniflo and I haven't checked that either.

Apologies for the duplicate post but as you can imagine we are really keen to find them!

Thanks!

Sponsored Links
There should be a hose between the bottom of the drum & the pump. They sometimes have a sump built into them which may have caught the ring. Have you shone a torch through the holes in the inner drum to see if it has stuck somewhere between the 2 drums. Were the rings in a pocket or something that ended in the laundry?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back