Lynx dry

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone else seen the new design?

Anyone else spotted the new, higher, price?

Anyone else spotted the REDUCED CONTENTS?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes, the price has gone up, yet the volume of the container has gone from 175ml to 150ml.

Granted, 150ml is what is in the standard Lynx bottles, and always has been, but Lynx Dry always had a bit more because you need to use more for the same effect as normal Lynx.

Just about to email them with my thoughts.

What was wrong with the old design anyway? I'm paying for their products so I smell nice, not so I look good when spraying my armpits. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
But did you know,

Lynx is a deodorant

Lynx dry is an anti-persperant

a deoderant masks the smell, an antipersperant actucly blockes the pores where the sweat come from,end result you don't sweat

um thats healthy. i always wanted to complain as ive never been swamped by all those bikini clad women when i wear it.

Thermo said:
um thats healthy. i always wanted to complain as ive never been swamped by all those bikini clad women when i wear it.

You don't know how tiring that can be, I gave up Lynx to try and get some peace and quiet. But it didn't work........

Sponsored Links
Crafty said:
Anyone else seen the new design?

Anyone else spotted the new, higher, price?

Anyone else spotted the REDUCED CONTENTS?

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Yes, the price has gone up, yet the volume of the container has gone from 175ml to 150ml.

Granted, 150ml is what is in the standard Lynx bottles, and always has been, but Lynx Dry always had a bit more because you need to use more for the same effect as normal Lynx.

Just about to email them with my thoughts.

What was wrong with the old design anyway? I'm paying for their products so I smell nice, not so I look good when spraying my armpits. :rolleyes:

I imagine producing smaller products costs more money to manufacture so it gets passed on to the consumer.

My local Tesco Express used to sell Tesco cottage cheese for 60p for 250g.

Then one day I went in and it was 92p. For 200g. Robbin f*ers.

They've done this with other stuff too. At one point, prices were going up daily.

Over Xmas, they had Green & Blacks chocolate assortments (2 different boxes), one 200g for £6.something and one 180g at £3.something.

Then, when I next went in, the 180g box had shot up to £6.something also.

Crafty said:

And what would that "effect" of "normal Lynx" be Crafty?

Are you talking about the result (i.e. getting the same strength smell) or are you indeed talking about the "effect" (i.e. that shown on the adverts)? I've never been so b100dy lucky - maybe I'm not using enough!

Fred

Sponsored Links
Back