M.A.D

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
So what's the big deal with Iran getting the bomb. Who are they going to use it on without getting it back ten times over.

Sponsored Links
pickles said:
So what's the big deal with Iran getting the bomb. Who are they going to use it on without getting it back ten times over.

kind of like who gets the last word, though :confused:

Iran is OPEC's second largest oil producer and holds 10% of the world's proven oil reserves. It also has the world's second largest natural gas reserves (after Russia).

Nuff said !!
;)

Sponsored Links
Look! if America can have the bomb anyone should have it , not only because america is basically a fascist country but also to protect themselves from america.

I have predicted this war already..
US Invasion of Iran ... by this xmas at the latest ...
regarding the old MAD cold war stand-off how can you play that game to Islamic fundamentalist leaders/their people who are NOT afraid too die ...

I believe if Tehran do get Nukes they will be content with a very useable weapon against any aggression by the US,

the only big problem is Israelis who I wouldnt put it past them to start trouble an cause conflict/war ,

Moz said:
regarding the old MAD cold war stand-off how can you play that game to Islamic fundamentalist leaders/their people who are NOT afraid too die ...

Very true Moz, but it might actually make them stop and think a bit. It's easy to mouth off but when youv'e got one of these things every one's got something to loose, even mad Islamics. What would Mecca look like when it's radioactive

pickles said:

pickels your name sums it up in one why not give the teleban a bomb as well and why where at it give saddam one as well for a jail break
pickel by name and pickel brains............ god help us if your the kind who run the country

Moz said:
I have predicted this war already..
US Invasion of Iran ... by this xmas at the latest ...

I believe if Tehran do get Nukes they will be content with a very useable weapon against any aggression by the US,

the only big problem is Israelis who I wouldnt put it past them to start trouble an cause conflict/war ,

nail on its head :cool:

me thinks isReal has something to gain if they hit iran first could we be looking at a premtive strike by isreal ?? or would the yanks no allow it cos of the oil that would be lost due to radiation ( does it effect oil )

Sponsored Links
Back