mains recessed lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,just one ?---i am installing eight new mains recessed downlights -i have existing ceiling rose-when i replace this with jbox the wires going from this jb to my first new light-will it be the switch wire or live wire from the jbox terminal-hope this makes sense-cheers :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
sparky1 said:
hi all,just one ?---i am installing eight new mains recessed downlights -i have existing ceiling rose-when i replace this with jbox the wires going from this jb to my first new light-will it be the switch wire or live wire from the jbox terminal-hope this makes sense-cheers :rolleyes:
Do you want the lights on all of the time, or do you want to be able to switch them on and off?

BTW - it is regarded as bad form to have a username that suggests you are a professional/qualified electrician when you aren't.

:LOL: :LOL: -told you it might be silly question-switch wire then i take it

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back