Matching wallpaper?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Finally got around to sorting the hallway out! We had 2 doors that led to the same room from the last owners so have removed one of the doors and blocked it up.

We are now trying to match the wallpaper, as it was a favourite part of the house when we bought it (didn't have much going for it bless!) - after extensive googling cannot find the same paper, just hoping you might have some ideas of where to look or what wallpaper this is?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Sorry to say but this will probably be a discontinued line, BasketWeave, Cracked Ice, bubble are common anaglypta papers that remain others tend to be phased out after a couple of years.

Contact a good decorators Merchants, Dulux Centre, Brewers Etc they may be able to help you, other than that try Ebay, someone may have a spare roll left in their roof space.

Thankyou for the help. I'll contact some decorators then. I'll also get in touch with Anaglypta - see if it's one of their old designs, If I can at least get a name for the pattern then it might narrow down the search!

Thanks again - much appreciated!

Sponsored Links
Its a Graham and Brown Fresco I think ! It isn't an Anaglypta or Supaglypta.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back