Megger LT310 RCD Tester ????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening All

I purchased a Megger LT310 Loop tester from ebay , all seems OK i.e. serial number matches that on the calibration certificate , boxed, in brand new condition with the mains lead and the 3 wire lead with croc clips, however on the front where the cables go it is worded LT310 RCD Tester which has baffled me, im hoping that it is a simple mistake on the sticker and maybe thats why I got it for 140 quid but im not sure, if you google the LT310 you will see that the pic they display is the LT320 tester im thinking that this is because the LT310 is the old stock and is only single phase ??? , can anyone with this tester or that knows of this tester shed any light on this.. Kind Regards

Ste

Sponsored Links
I have the LT310 in my own personal testkit and it too is labeled on the back as RCD Tester. But i can confirm it works as a loop tester giving the earth loop reading in ohms and the PSC in KAs also has a non trip option. Its bloody slow when testing on the no trip setting and makes an annoying car indicator noise.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back