melted lipstick in dryer!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I left a lipstick in a pair of pants which I then put in the dryer and the lipstick melted from the heat and its all over the inside of my dryer and Pants!!

I have NO clue as to how to clean the dryer or get the lipstick stains from all over my pants.

++++++++++++++++
Moderator's note:

Hello Jeannine and welcome to the forums. You have posted the same question three times. Please have a look at //www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19448

Mod Rupert
++++++++++++++++

Sponsored Links
The pants are probably beyond recovery,

The dryer if the inside is stainless steel can be saved.

No garantee this will work with lipstick..........

The method is to soften the lipstick and press a cloth into it. Warm the area of the drum with a hair drier to soften the lipstick and then press the warmed cloth over the area. Then while the cloth is still pressed against the drum cool the cloth down so the lip stick sets and sticks to the cloth. An ice pack would be ideal for this.

Then peel the cloth away and ( hopefully ) the lipstick will come away from the drum.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back