metal strip

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I refer to this post as I have a similar question, but the link appears to lead only to google

//www.diynot.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=32384

Can anyone tell me a supplier of metal strip, sprung draft excluder. I have bought it in the past in about a 20 ft roll of copper coloured sprung thin metal?

Sponsored Links
macmend said:
which is the connection to dogpile...I have found it in america

well done you :!:

its amazing what happens if you search isn't it :?:

and yes the link in reply to your post is to dogpile

Sponsored Links
actually it didn't come up in a search, someone gave me the link, you see to get a good search you have to know what you are looking for, its correct name and phrase it correctly.

So I chatted on another site where a friendlier response helped me.

you seem to forget, this is a D.I.Y. forum

the majority of posts that ask where can i get / find get ignored. Now if you want help fitting it that would be a differnt answer.

to prove my point, you will notice no one else but myself bothered to post, although they have been reading

Hi Macmend, did you have any luck finding the bronze weatherstripping in the UK or a USA company that will ship to the UK? I found it on two US sites but neither would post to the UK.

Breezer, you may as well tell us how we should fit it too :)

plese see forum rules, item K

Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back