microbore system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am going to put in a radiator in a conservatory and connect it in 8mm pipe to the manifold and use the two manifold points that used to be on a radiator that I have removed to allow for the conservatory door to be knocked through.
The pipes connect to the manifold with nuts onto male threads. Does anyone know what size these are. What fittings do I need. I cannot find them in BES. What would anyone else do?

Sponsored Links
What would anyone else do?
Measure the fittings and then go buy them. If they dont fit and are too large, buy the next size down, if they are too small, but the next size up..... Rocket science, it aint..

I am going to put in a radiator in a conservatory and connect it in 8mm pipe to the manifold and use the two manifold points that used to be on a radiator that I have removed to allow for the conservatory door to be knocked through.

so why didnt you keep the nuts and just buy two olives :?:

Sponsored Links

so why didnt you keep the nuts and just buy two olives :?:

or even extend the existing pipes.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back