microwave fuse

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i pulled a 10a ceramic fuse out of a micro today and then proceeded to lose it,does anyone know if they are quick blow,anti surge etc...?

Sponsored Links
Can you remember what part of the circuit it was protecting.At 10A it is probably the Transformer/Magnetron circuit and is more than likely anti-surge.I hope you are aware of the dangers of taking the covers off (high voltage capacitve charge and microwave energy) :eek:

Our microwave requires you to remove the whole cover in order to change the light bulb. Of couse that blew about a month after we bought it. :evil:

Sponsored Links
ricicle said:
Can you remember what part of the circuit it was protecting.At 10A it is probably the Transformer/Magnetron circuit and is more than likely anti-surge.I hope you are aware of the dangers of taking the covers off (high voltage capacitve charge and microwave energy) :eek:

thanks for that,im fully aware of the dangers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back