Miele W528

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My washing machine is just 10 years old and developed a fault not washing properly water drains to waste with out coming to drum
Miele engineers said that faulty PCB cost is £1024.00
Please help me to locate the PCB and how to remove it from my machine. I have seen can get a pcb for £60.00 on Ebay

Thank you

Sponsored Links
The Miele quote is common....

We had the drum 'Web' fail when the machine was about 10 years old - similar quote, told the cost was more than that of a new machine.
Then we found the receipt - we were 6 weeks inside the 10 year warrenty period so we had a new drum fitted at Miele's cost... Should have asked them to change the bearing atthe same time.

To het the top off there is acouple of plastic caps on the sides of the top of the machine. Screws underneath those caps. Once the top is off it becomes clear on how the other panels come off.
Good Luck.

What exactly does the machine do? Is it pumping out continuously?

Sponsored Links
good Morning! Thanks for the reply. When machine is on water comes to the drum and start washing after that water is continuously coming to the machine but not to the drum and flushing out ..But I have noticed If you switched in to rinse mode it work fine.
First Miele said that internal pipes are blocked after checking the error codes using their scanner but later on its PCB.
Kind Regards,

Sorry, I still don't fully understand.
Does the fill over the glass and run out of soap dispenser?
Also where you say "but not into the drum and flushing out".

Anyway here is a page where the person found corrosion at the bottom of their pcb.
http://www.berlin-repariert.de/miele-vivastar-w-3241-wps-nach-ca-2min-pumpt-ab-und-bleibt-stehen/

If you open it in Chrome, it can translate it into english.

I too have had the experience of buying a faulty machine which turned out to have the same problem.

I ran jumper wires and it works again.

Thanks for the reply
water coming to soap dispenser continually with out getting to drum flushing out.
Kind Regards,

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back