Mini Ready Mix Concrete. - Advice :(

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys,

Just called around for a few prices for ready mix, need 4.5M3 of concrete for foundations / slab. I have a one meter front garden wall, I asked on the phone if the shoot would go over the wall. That didn't seem a problem however I didn’t think that the truck would not be able to park parallel to the wall, one company said they would have to reverse up to the wall, thus closing off the road. Another company is coming back to me. I'm assuming this problem is come across every day, how do you guys deal with it?

Thanks in advance

James

Sponsored Links
The concrete trucks that mix on demand can definitely angle the chutes off at 90 degrees to the truck. Take a look at some of the photos on this page for an idea: http://www.manormix.com/portfolio

So you just have to find the right outfit.

Thanks for that, looking at some of the pictures online, so can other standard ready mix. Hopefully this other will come back to me with better news.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back