monobloc mixer taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi this is my first post i have recently fitted monobloc mixer taps in a friends house to downstairs toilet sink upstairs wash basin and bath i think the water supply is a direct system so do i need to fit check valves. thanks

Sponsored Links
Actually it's your second post, but I won't hold that against you ;)

It's always a good idea to fit check valves on the cold side if it's mains pressure, if in doubt go for it. If the cold's fed off a loft tank then it's not necessary to fit check valves

thanks 4 the reply when i fitted taps i rang bathstore tech department and the woman said that i did not need them but on the instructions it said i did so as i was fitting 4 a friend and he was paying he said not 2 bother so i may email bathstore now and c if i can get proof

if you`ve got unbalanced pressure across the mixer you need check valves . I know a bit about unbalance ;)

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back