More deaths in the channel.

Dunno / probably not

( Transam thinks out side the box:cool:)

Depersonalization disorder is an ailment that plagues one's mind, causing them to lose grasp on reality. Those who suffer from Depersonalization claim they feel as if they are viewing reality in a third person point of view and none of their surroundings seem to exist anymore.

This box you mention. Does it have handles and feel like it fits you just right?

Sponsored Links
Depersonalization disorder is an ailment that plagues one's mind, causing them to lose grasp on reality. Those who suffer from Depersonalization claim they feel as if they are viewing reality in a third person point of view and none of their surroundings seem to exist anymore.

This box you mention. Does it have handles and feel like it fits you just right?

You been watching your favourite film of late

The warriors ??

Posting at 4 50 am

What happened did you s*** the bed ? :ROFLMAO: Or ?

Perhaps you need to take note of king Charles
Issues ??

Sponsored Links
Classic deflection: is the box made of wood? Lead lined?

Still
Seeing parrots ?? And getting echoes in your head ?

Mind you echoes in your head are probably quite bad ? As you are a big head so obviously you have a large space / void holding yer ears apart :ROFLMAO:

Still
Seeing parrots ?? And getting echoes in your head ?

Mind you echoes in your head are probably quite bad ? As you are a big head so obviously you have a large space / void holding yer ears apart :ROFLMAO:
So you imagine my voice echoing through the box?
Unsettling as this may be for you, i cannot be held responsible for the wierd impulses flickering through your deranged brain.

Stop eating cheese before bedtime.

So you imagine my voice echoing through the box?
Unsettling as this may be for you, i cannot be held responsible for the wierd impulses flickering through your deranged brain.

Stop eating cheese before bedtime.

Well you are obviously eating some thing or taking some thing that is causing you an issue ?

Blimey echoes in yer head ?
Seeing parrots ?

Posting at 4 50 am ?

Mind you there is a clinic in Switzerland that may be able to help you out ?

Incidentally your not a fire arms licence holder are you ??

Dunno / probably not

But they would have criminal Record and any asylum claim instantly dismissed or they would agree to go to Rwanda with a clean slate

Sorted :cool:

( Transam thinks out side the box:cool:)
they have no asylum claim anyway (the children might). Illegal entry = claim ineligible

For those of us that are often sound asleep by 9:00 pm, what's the issue? I get a lot of my office work done in the wee hours.

I suppose you and your cat always have a lie-in, eh?

You can please yer self noseall

No need to explain to me about what you do noseall you crack on

It looks like Conservatives might blackmail Labour to get Rwanda bill through.

in simple terms if Labour peers block the Rwanda bill, then Conservative peers might use that as an open opportunity to block any legislation that Labour put in place (if they become govt)

So brexit supporters that voted to get away from “unelected bureaucrats” put a Brexit govt in place that is destroying democracy.

Note: even if it Rwanda bill goes through, the govt haven’t got much chance of chartering a commercial plane anyway.

Sponsored Links
Back