Moving a boiler & toilet

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, first post :)

What's involved in moving a wall-mounted gas boiler say 10 feet into a new extension? (My assumption is that these have to be mounted on an external wall) I'm also considering moving the groundfloor toilet out from under the stairs, again about 10-12 feet. An idea of costs would be helpful too :D

Don't own the house so can't be specific on make & model of boiler, but it's a house about 5 years old and has one of them mains pressure tanks in the (upstairs) bathroom cupboard.

Feel free to ask for more info and/or take the ****, I'm quite used to it :confused:

Thanks in advance

Graham

Sponsored Links
you really need to give a more detailed account of the type of appliances that you have currently installed. Also information on how the pipes are going to be run floor void??? or solid floor in extension???

Be more specific and try and break down your questions into separate parts.

I'm sure you will get some answers.

Good luck!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back