My harolding attempt failed, ideas on how to fix.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Looking for some advice, i have built a series of walls that span my back garden, they are all about 2 feet high and are more decorative to split up the garden a bit.

I decided to harold the walls worst mistake ever as it was my first time trying this and the walls look terrible, I thought I could live with this but I can't, what's the easiest way to try and fix my mess.

I don't want to spend a fortune as I have already spent quite a bit on the garden project, one of my ideas was to try and clad the walls, can this work?

Any ideas are appreciated.

Cheers

Nos

Sponsored Links
I decided to harold the walls
?

b007jqgf_640_360.jpg

You could try a smooth render which you may find a bit easier.

Sponsored Links
@Stuart45 and noseall, sorry I may be having a blonde moment but I dont get either of these posts?

@alastairreid, yes I did think about a smooth render, unfortuantly the other half wanted the wall to look like the house and garage, hmmmm smooth render should have been the answer :)

Cheers

Nos

Ahhhhh, now I see I didn't even notice that I had spelt it incorrectly, lol

Also never watched Steptoe so had no idea that was his name, maybe I should stop colouring my hair blonde, lol.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back