myson boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys boiler packed up again. same as last year control works 3 way resonator working. the contol asks for the burner to kick up on both the hot water and cent heat but it wont kick in. could it now be the gas valve ? thanks chris

Sponsored Links
Well as I have never seen your boiler then I suppose it could be anything!

We dont give advice on gas related matters here.

The normal advice would be to get a competent engineer to diagnose the fault.

Tony

Sponsored Links
its the 3 way actuator prob the 3rd one i have put in. it does turn when you work the controller

sorry i was thinking of the resonator on my car its the 3 way valve actuator that i mean

yes correct any tips had 3 actuators 1 pump 2 thermocouples 2 e2000 controllers. but has always worked or i always get it going any tips of whats wrong

well if the boiler is receiving a signal then its well outside of your remit and you should call a RGI

if the actuator turns moves etc does this mean the actuator is ok ?
i switch the cent heat on and the actuator arm moves to the correct position when i switch it off it returns. but the boiler does not kick in. same for the hot water. i have moved the arm manually but nothing. is it knackerd ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back