Need help identifying a part!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I was coming back from the mall when I realized some lovely fellow decided it would be a great idea to destroy my bumper, probably reversing out of his spot. Hes gone, and i have no plates, so I'm stuck replacing it.

I drive an 1993 oldsmobile cutlass ciera v6 SL, and I'm trying to order the parts online, however I'm having trouble identifying what I need.

Thanks to my talent in art I was able to whip up this diagram for y'all to see the damage.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/37/cutlassedited.jpg/

The circled section is the damaged section, one of the lights survived, and the other is K/O. The grill ofcourse needs to be replaced, as it is non-existant. Finally the part that I'm having trouble finding is the actual part that holds the lights, and grill in place. If you look in the picture you can see that there is a line seperating it from the actual bumper, so I do beleive it is a seperate piece.

If someone could help identify what that piece is called it would be greatly appreciated!

Sponsored Links
You know your on a uk site don't you?

We wouldnt even know what that car is, let alone have any parts for it..

;)

Sponsored Links
Parts like that don't usually have internationally recognised common names. The name will be peculiar to your car. I'd be tempted to call it an "infill" or something like that, but I'm English! If dealers still carry parts for those, just go to a dealer and has to have a look at the parts book. It will have exploded diagrams in it. If not, look round online. I'm sure there will be some sort of enthusiasts' club for that marque and they might have a forum that you could ask on.

Back