need to buy a new potterton pcb 424146 board where to buy?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone let me now where i can buy a fairly priced new potterton pcb board as my suprima circuit board has gone like many others ,

thanks

Sponsored Links
never seen a fair priced suprima pcb; some are overpriced and others very overpriced.
just ring parts suppliers near you and compare.

in Ireland the ordering code for the potterton suprima pcb board is 424146 does anyone know if the UKs code is the same for the same item as here in Ireland they are charging 300euros just for the replacement pcb board,was thinking of getting it from the uk,

thanks

The replacement kit for the Suprima/SuprimaL 30-100 models is Interpart 5111603 with a list price of about £230 plus VAT.

The original one was 5102160.

Tony

Sponsored Links
I was done then, I only got £324 for the one I did on Friday!

kit tony that includes the new wiring harness as well :(

not seen it sold seperately for a long time
****e boiler, ****e PCB and ****e company who lie through their teeth even when faced with the evidence by BBC's Watchdog

I will never fit any Poxy Batteron product ever again :evil:

the PCB issue is a blatant rip off at £170 + vat

anyone buy a new one off ebay as they seem to be selling for about 130 pounds seems to good to be true..

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back