Neff Dishwasher problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

My Neff Dishwasher s/n S5943X2GB/38 is taking forever to run, it does not warm up and there is water in the bottom. Any ideas?

Many thanks

Alex

Sponsored Links
I have taken the dishwasher to bits - no blockages in sump pipe, no foreign objects in the impeller. I have looked at the PCB and can't see any dry solder. Has anybody any other ideas? What readings should I be getting if I put the multimeter across the motor?

any help would be greatly received

Alex

ok reassembled and put onto a cycle and it is pumping water so not the motor. Could it be the water heater? If so has someone the meter readings.

thanks once again

alex

ok ran cycle and put meter across what I think is the Hnstantaneous Hotwater Element RH panel off bottom left as you look at it and got a reading of 220v.

It seems to be using an incredible amount of water (I have had waste pipe into bucket and it keeps filling and filling)

H E L P!

????????

Sponsored Links
Does anybody on this site help anybody else? I have trawled through all the posts looking to a solution and help and in desperation posted in the hope some kind soul may be able to help. Is there an initiation to get an answer? Should I roll my left trouser leg up and turn round 7 times before I get any help/ ideas?

Does anybody on this site help anybody else? Is there an initiation to get an answer? Should I roll my left trouser leg up and turn round 7 times before I get any help/ ideas?
To answer your questions: YES....NO.....But if it turns you on by all means roll up your trouser leg & make yourself dizzy.
If you run a dishwasher with the drain hose in a bucket it will siphon (i.e. water runs in then straight out again in a continuing cycle).
If you measured 220v at the heater terminals then assume the pcb is ok. The element however may be O/C.
Check its resistance...it should be approx 22 Ω

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back