Neff Induction Hob

Vi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a neff induction hob. When I went to use it today when I pressed the on button I got a square light which came on and went off again shortly after. If I tried to press any of the other buttons I got the same square light and could not use the hob. I went through the instruction book but could find nothing with this square symbol. It is still under guarantee - just but wondered if this was something simple and "pilot error". Can anyone help thanks?

Sponsored Links
just a thought could it be the child lock?

Try pressing and holding the on button for 10secs to see if this does the trick.

If not maybe let us have an enr number ie ind4546GB/01 either way a reply would be great.

good luck

Great thanks. I had phoned for a repair and spoke to a helpful person in product advice. He also suggested this. Must have put something on the touch control. Is working now.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back