Neff Microwave

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I called out a Neff service engineer yesterday to repair my Neff built in microwave oven which has completely stopped working. I have paid £85 and been left with an estimate for £392 which included new power and control modules. The engineer noted that the microwave had not been installed as per installation instructions as there is no air gap at the base of the unit. I have contacted the kitchen installers who have responded by saying that as the microwave was installed in 2005 thee were no regulations requiring an air gap so it is not their responsibility and they are trying to sell us another appliance! I find this hard to believe as we still have the installation instruction leaflet and it clearly shows that there should be am 18mm Gap. Do you think that I have any comeback on them? Thanks for reading

Sponsored Links
It wasnt installed as per manufactures instructions...but as it was so long ago, I doubt if you will get any where, might be worth a letter, sending a copy of the install instructions.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back