Neff S511A50X1G/48 Dishwasher not washing properly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I have a Neff S511A50X1G/48 dishwasher that is 6 years old and has always worked well. Recently we have noticed that the dishes are not clean at the end of the cycle and the tablet is always released but generally not dissolved properly. I have checked salt & rinse aide levels and have confirmed that the spray arms are not clogged. I have tried setting both arms at a certain position at the start of cycle and opened dishwasher mid cycle to confirm that they have moved. Obviously i dont know how fast they are spinning just that they have moved. It appears that if i set the program to the 65 degree program things are better but the ECO and 45 degree program are as I described. When I open the door mid cycle there is plenty of water in the machine and I can see water coming out of the holes in the spray arms but more fast dripping rather than squirting. also when I open it towards the end of the wash cycle the water inside is hot. Also there are no water hammer noises when the dishwasher starts.
Any help will be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Might be worth taking a look at pump.
Pumps are cheap enough if you fancy swapping.
It's possible the water is not spinning the blades fast enough.
You can normally hear them churning around and if you open door they are normally still turning around with momentum.

Thanks. I assume you are talking about the heat pump as far as I can tell this one is to do with water coming in and the only other pump is to do with water going out, which is definitely happening.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back