New guttering fittings Vs old guttering fittings.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am currently replacing some guttering. I am taking down old Hunter 112mm guttering and replacing it with new 112mm Hunter. Simple you would imagine.

Except the both the new stop end drain fitting and the new 90 degree bend fitting are longer than the old ones they are replacing.

Fitting one to the other, butting them up together, makes a piece that is fully 3" longer than the piece I am taking down, and co-incidentally 3" longer than the available space on the building.

I can't drain elsewhere and route back to the down pipe without routing the pipe across a window.

Does anyone know of a supplier of a smaller (shorter) stop end and/or 90 degree corner in 112mm guttering?

Or does anyone have a solution to this problem that I haven't thought of?

Thanks.

Sponsored Links
End stop outlet butted up to 90 degree bend.

Wall-EndStopOutlet-90DegereeBend

There is no intervening gutter. The only guutter I am using is the smallest peice required to join the two fittings. Nothing showing between the two.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back