New kitchen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

I have been nagged since christmas for a new kitchen. For last fortnight I have been to B&Q, HOMEBASE, WICKS, and today to MAGNET. I found similarities in wicks and B&Q kitchens. I wouldn't be surprised if both came from same source. Magnet essentials range appears very good.

I fitted my kitchen from MFI some 20 years ago. That caused no problems at all but then it was a simple design. Did not do anything with the floor. Since then I have had double glazed windows in and recently fitted a new kitchen ceiling. Floor is squeeking and leaning by 10mm. This will be first job and kitchen will be in use.

This time its a bigger task lot more involved to finish up with a modern contemporary design. Anybody dealt with magnets either had their kitchen fitted or fitted themselves. I need to decide what route to take. Thanks all in advance.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back