New Plumbers' Tool Bag.

D

DeltaT2

My mate Tomplum(aka Jackpike) & I are both real Plumbers & are looking for a new Tool Bag, one that's fairly small with lots of pockets.
What would you suggest???
Cheers chaps........... ;)

Sponsored Links
My mate Tomplum(aka Jackpike) & I are both real Plumbers & are looking for a new Tool Bag, one that's fairly small with lots of pockets.

You and your bumchum are not proper plumbers but a couple of sad old gits.

You and your bumchum are not proper plumbers but a couple of sad old gits.

How very dare you!!! Oi DM, tell your wife I'll meet her in the Tesco's Carpark as normal on Friday and tell her to bring more KY gel.

My wife said you stood her up last time as you and Tomplum are having an affair using his kangoo as a lovenest. She prefers silicon grease to KY anyway. ;)

She said the ginger pubes were a real turn off too.

Sponsored Links
My wife said you stood her up last time as you and Tomplum are having an affair using his kangoo as a lovenest. She prefers silicon grease to KY anyway. ;)

She said the ginger pubes were a real turn off too.

Ah, that's why her 'Starfish' is always full of silicon grease!! I always thought you were a bit of a 'Fudge Packer'.
Anyway, see you down the Lodge on Wednesday, remember it's your turn to 'Feed the goat if the Midget is in Moscow'.......... ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back