New Tyres

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm looking for 2 new front tyres. Does anybody recommend buying online and arranging to fit them at a local garage. Is this the cheapest way? My tyre size is 215x40x17. Thanks.

Sponsored Links
Not sure where abouts in the county you are, but my local garage will fit/dispose/balance/re-valve for a tenner a wheel.

Black circles or my tyres are good, providing you can have someone in to recieve them.

Thanks for the reply. I notice you are from Leicestershire, funnily enough so am I. Not sure what sort of tyre to put on my car either. Its a Toyota Celica only doing around 6-7k per year so light milage and usual driving doesnt include anything out of the ordinary.

I used black circles and was very impressed. Just arranged through the black circles site where they should be fitted Turned up on the day and they were there and got fitted straight away. Very impressed!! Will always use their site.

It also allows you to choose the tyres you want, rather than what the garage has on shelf. means you can read the reviews, etc and choose whats good and proper for your vehicle.

Sponsored Links
Back