New Wilo pump head for Biasi M90D 24S

That will be the early M90 and you can use a standard Wilo pump.

You have not explained exactly what the problem was but if the bearing has worn then that will be as a result of dirt in the water and that should be cleaned and inhibited otherwise the new pump will fail in the same way.

Tony

Sponsored Links
Chris.
I will be in Pilning (severn beach) tomorrow for 4 days and have nearly every part for a 24s if you need it.
Let me know today and i will bring it.
I will also be removing an old trianco wall mounted oil boiler that you can have free.........please ;)

S0d's law - I missed those last two posts this morning (didn't notice that we'd gone onto page 2!) and went and bought the official spare pump head - £127! :evil: It now seems that I could have bought a standard Wilo for £35 from Screwfix and used the head off that! Thanks for your help anyway, Tony and Bob.

Bob Do you still have that used Wilo pump. I need one for a Biasi 24S. If not how much is a new pumphead (I don't need the plastic section that it bolts to, just the pump itself)

Phil

Sponsored Links
Dont think so Chris!

The original Wilo with 30 mm centre eye have been modified to give higher efficiency and will no longer fit unless they have old stock with no efficiency markings on the box.

Grunfoss have not changed theirs yet!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back