Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone :D
Just found this site,brilliant have signed ,could be spending many a dark night on here :LOL:

Sponsored Links
paulw1 said:
Just found this site,brilliant have signed ,could be spending many a dark night on here :LOL:
why, haven`t you paid the electric bill :LOL: you don`t need part P to fiddle the meter.i`m surmising you`re on a battery laptop

paulw1 said:

I hope you know what a racist is as you will be tested soon. Unless, of course, you are a limp wristed liberal, own a neon screwdriver or a Timpsons umbrella (which you haven't tried to return because it cost too much), in which case you may be exempt. :LOL:

Welcome to the forum ;)

Sponsored Links
It is self abuse. Hairs will grow on your palms (hands not trees) and you will be sorry

Hello paulw1

heed what Igorian writes an I hope you have a G.S.O.H...you will need it here ...... :)

Igorian said:
paulw1 said:

I hope you know what a racist is as you will be tested soon. Unless, of course, you are a limp wristed liberal, own a neon screwdriver or a Timpsons umbrella (which you haven't tried to return because it cost too much), in which case you may be exempt. :LOL:

Welcome to the forum ;)
good one :LOL:

paulw1 said:
Welcome to the asylum :)

Thanks to one and all,sounds as though I have found home :D I am having trouble typing with this white coat on and hands tied behind my back :p

Sponsored Links
Back