NightLight BUT brighter?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Along the lines of a night light, looking for something that's:-
-Pluggable in to 3 pin wall socket without wires
-Allows 'pass though' so can still be used as a plug socket
-Got a dusk/Dawn sensor
-Potentially LED but bright as possible so maybe not LED?
-Suppose more like reading light brightness
AUTOMATIC IMPORTANT THUS DUSK DAWN (not on/off PIR)

What also happened to that little man yanking a plug I once saw. Sort of that brightness

Sponsored Links
Don't think you will find one, the pass through function I have never seen with night light, the typical unit
030878372879_08266572sm.jpg
has a problem using LED as often the E14 holder has a shoulder that is too long to allow them to fit. Aldi is the only pass through one I have seen and it's colour changing and no option to change bulb size.

When I was small some 60 odd years ago my dad bought a night light which was a transformer with a cycle light bulb in the end and a Y adaptor for main light with a pull cord switch for one of the outlets so he could have two bulbs, main and night light. These are no longer made, but we do have wifi bulbs today that can be switched on/off with a smart phone, so a lamp holder with more than one bulb and the bright bulb being switched by phone is likely the best option today.
s-l64.jpg
B22-To-E27-Adapter-Converter-Socket-LED-Y-Shape-Light-Lamp-Bulb-Splitter-Adapter-Converter-2.jpg_50x50.jpg

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back