nissan terrano clutch probs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all need some help my brotherinlaw has clutch problems with his nissan terrano 2.7 diesel on t plate the problem is the clutch.the travel on the pedal started off going hard clutch slipped a bit hard to engage gear. so went in garage said it was leaking fluid fitted new master cylinder think its called on bulk head left drivers side with bleed screw on it , sorry but i havnt a clue about clutch hydrolics.Any way came out of garage still wasnt wright clutch pedal has lots of travel now and doesnt always come back last bit of travel you have to pull it back with foot. and the clutch does still seem to slip some times so guys on here any thoughts as i think the garage havnt a clue??????????? any way cheeers love readin all the posts

Sponsored Links
Ask them to bleed the system again, if that doesnt sort it then the clutch its self is knackered :(

cheers thanks for that king boy some one else told him sounds like needs bleeding i will tell him cheers will tell you results. truck has done lots of miles and towing so if that doesnt cure it perhaps it is the clutch. will post results cheers

Sponsored Links
Back