no central heating

kevplumb said:
A, 3 port valve is used to divert water between radiators and/or heating a cylinder, having one in a combi would imply that water going through the rads can come out of the hot tap, unlikely. AND when fitted to a system, unless the 3 port valve

so whats fitted in a baxi barcelona then :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

or am i changing the wrong bits :LOL:

Sorry kev but the barcelona is either a conventional or a system boiler, but not availavle as a combi :confused:

Sponsored Links
ok I got it working. It was the fulcrum arm, must of jammed when i ran the hot water put drop of WD40 on it and pushed it in with some plyers seems to working fine now. Thanks for your help :)

Sponsored Links
marios_kin said:
in combis I understood it was a diverter not 3 port, but whats in a name. they will know just what you want down the plumbcentre.
[/quote]

A 3 port valve is a valve with 3 ports....it can be a mid position valve or it can be a diverter valve as I'm sure we all remember. :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back