No electrical install cert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all

Had an extension carried out recent and to cut a long storey sort the builder left site on bad terms due to quaility issues am i am unable to contact him at all.

The build is finished but to get it signed off i need to supply an electrical instalation cert which has been signed by the installing electrician.

Now as the electrician was aranged by the builder i have no idea who it is or how to contact him or even a name.

I have ask Hounslow council if there is anything else i can supply and they are being very unhelpful, they did however say that a pirodic inspection report would not be good enough and thet it had to be a cert signed by the installing person. They obviousley do not understand that as explain i can not get this document (not through lack of trying)

Now i can not be the first person this has happened to and there has to be a way around this.

Does anyone have any advise, or help they could offer, as i am unable to close the build until i have this

Thanks all

Graham

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back