No water coming our of the showerhead

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recently had my bathroom refitted and we installed a shower in place of a bathtub, the showerhead is a small rainshower fitted in the ceiling. Lately every now and then I go to turn the shower on and no hot water comes out, I turn the valve to cold water and water comes out. At the same time there is hot water coming out of the tap in the same bathroom and kitchen. The annoying thing is that we called the plumber that installed the shower twice and every time by the time he showed up the shower worked.....any ideas?
In the same shower we also have a small shower head on the side (To use to clean the shower), this is much lower than the ceiling shower but still no hot water coming out.

Sponsored Links
More information required.

What is your hot and cold water, mains or gravity or gravity pumped ect.
What shower valve is it make and model ect.

I can guess that the pipes come down from the loft and its air but it would only be a guess without more info.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back