noisy baxi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi can anyone help me please

I have a Baxi 105e combi boiler. about 2-3 months ago i notice the boiler was getting noisy as in you can hear water running through the pipes more so when the boiler first starts up or when the hot water has just been used . I noticed that the pressure had dropped below 0.5 bar so i topped it up the 1bar.The pressure does seem too keep dropping over a matter of days. the system is 18 months old every thing was fitted 18 months ago as house had no central heating. i have all the floor boards up upstairs and down and found no leaks.I have just flushed the ch system with x400 and after 10 days refilled it with x100.The problem is still there noisy boiler like there is air in it can anyone help me with this is there a problem with the baxi 105e your skilled help is most gratful

Sponsored Links
Check the automatic air vent is open?

ANd see if there's any sign of water from the pressure relief valve pipe, which should go through the wall.

automatic air valve is open . No water leaking from the pressure reilf pipe which is on the outside wall.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back