noisy worcester 24i boiler

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
boiler only 4 years old, started to make extremely loud knocking noises when central heating selected, ok with hot water, had a engineer replace water pump but 5 mins later same noise. had a new radiator fitted , small cloakroom suite and piping for washing machine but this was 2 months ago and all was fine. also pressure needle flickers like mad when noise omitted any help would be very much appreciated

Sponsored Links
Then look for something else which restricts flow on CH but not on HW. Filter in the CH return?

thanks for the reply, are there any simple checks i can perform, apart from bleeding radiators which i have also done, also turned off new radiator just to eliminate this

Sponsored Links
You can check to see if there is a blocked filter in the CH return as chris suggests above!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back